Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elegant & Frugal Decorating

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Elegant & Frugal Decorating Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elegant & Frugal Decorating   Elegant & Frugal Decorating Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:08 am

bill this video has been removed hun, can you check to see if you can find it again, if not let me know and il remove it.
thanks xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Elegant & Frugal Decorating   Elegant & Frugal Decorating Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Might as well remove it. I don't even remember which video it was. I was trying to take pictures of the dining table at halloween and the camera was messed up. It's fixed, so I'll try to get some photos of other decorations and upload them. Decorating doesn't need to be costly, and it makes me feel good to do a lot with a little. :(
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Elegant & Frugal Decorating   Elegant & Frugal Decorating Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:13 pm

I know exactly what you mean hun,
i remember a good few yrs back now, a now ex boyfriend of my friend came to my house for a drink.
His first words were when he looked around is, "you can tell who's got money cant ya ".

I asked what he meant and he pointed to a few ornaments and nik naks i had dotted around and i had to laugh.
Those particular items were purchased either at our local pound shop or something similar, but i had spray painted or rag rolled or dolled them up myself to make them look nice, it obviously did the trick because he was flabber ghausted lol .

Looking forward to your pics hun xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elegant & Frugal Decorating   Elegant & Frugal Decorating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elegant & Frugal Decorating
Page 1 of 1