Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suicide Bombers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Suicide Bombers Empty
PostSubject: Suicide Bombers   Suicide Bombers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:07 pm

What do you think, is there any justification for what they do ? x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Suicide Bombers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Bombers   Suicide Bombers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:02 pm

As with the Japanese in the second world war, an enemy which is willing to die is very hard to protect yourself from. Killing anyone without your own life in jeopardy is not justified in my eyes. When it comes to war, that's a thing all it's own, although our soldiers have an engagement protocol. Todays suicide bombers kill because they don't like you, they're life isn't threatened. The Vietnamese used children as suicide bombers. That's the lowest of lows. No justification there at all.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Suicide Bombers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Bombers   Suicide Bombers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Doesnt this situation rise out of religious beliefs, at least for some ?

As i understand it, certain children are bred for the purpose of becoming a suicide bomber, they are schooled differently and are hailed as heros.

To me its no different to the Hitler era where he tried to create the ultimate race of soldiers using nothing but pure bred germans to father them, there purpose to become the Elite race under Hitler himself, probably for similar reasons.

That kind of power scares me, can i justify it, No, do i feel anything for them ,No.

I have debated with my last question as i do feel for the innocent child that is being programmed, but by the time they go out to accomplish their mission they know whats right and wrong and the politics behind it.

Its hard to imagine someone being programed to kill and be killed, is that truely an honour?, only god knows x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Suicide Bombers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Bombers   Suicide Bombers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicide Bombers
Page 1 of 1