Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Organ Doners

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Organ Doners Empty
PostSubject: Organ Doners   Organ Doners Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:39 pm

Are you an organ doner ?

Im not a doner . x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Organ Doners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organ Doners   Organ Doners Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:59 pm

No, I'm not a donor. I cringe at the idea of someone taking stuff out of me. I know they wouldn't be doing it in a nice manner.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Organ Doners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organ Doners   Organ Doners Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:27 pm

You know its strange but from being young the idea of not going to the grave in one piece has botherd me so much.

I remember my mam always said she wanted her body donated to science once shes gone and i used to get so upset and angry at the idea, screaming "youl be going in one piece", the idea of them taking stuff like vultures was too much for me to handle.

Obviously im a lot older now and i guess i will have to honour her wishes at the time, i no longer see it as a bad thing as i know its for the greater good but i still struggle with the idea of them not leaving this plane whole, strange eh ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Organ Doners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organ Doners   Organ Doners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Organ Doners
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge - General Chit Chat :: The General Chatter Box-
Jump to: