Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fabulous Facial Scrub!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fabulous Facial Scrub!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fabulous Facial Scrub!!!   Fabulous Facial Scrub!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:04 pm

I have been using the St. Ives Apricot Facial scrub now for a couple of weeks and OMG I am in LOVE!!! I has done wonders for my skin. I never thought using a facial scrub could make such a difference in my skin texture with and without makeup. Girls, honestly you really need a good facial scrub and use it on a regular basis. My skin was becoming really "old" looking. It just looked so drab, even when I would apply my liquid foundation it would just look horrible. It seemed like it got rougher looking by the day and when I would film my tutorials for my beauty channel and take pics of the looks I would have to alter the photos so that my skin wouldnt look horrifying...since using this scrub on a every other day basis I know longer have to alter my skin in my pictures! My skin looks so much healthier and so smooth. I couldnt believe the difference in the way my skin felt and even looked the first time I put on my foundation after using this facial scrub!! It was just mind boggling! Needless to say I am sold on this product and will continue to buy this for a very long time. I have tried a couple other facial scrubs off and on over the course of years and none of them ever did what this one did for my skin!

You can get this at any drugstores..CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens or you can buy it a Target, and even Walmart. If you buy it at Walmart, they have the Equate version of this which is the same product only about a dollar cheaper. The Equate version is a little over $2.00 and the St. Ives brand is right at $4.00 a tube. I have the Equate version and love it! Below is a picture. Depending on where you buy this the packaging might look a little different.

Fabulous Facial Scrub!!! Stives10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Facial Scrub!!!   Fabulous Facial Scrub!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:24 am

Ms V have you tried the apricot scrub from Dollar Tree yet? It is good too. The scrubies arent as heavy as the ST Ives, but it works on my old skin pretty good. It is the April brand I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Facial Scrub!!!   Fabulous Facial Scrub!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:04 am

OMG really??!! I saw that the other day and thought about trying it but didnt...now I am for sure going to go get it!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Facial Scrub!!!   Fabulous Facial Scrub!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:35 am

It is much finer in the scrubbies. The granules are much smaller than the St Ives one. This may or may not be a good thing for you, but for 1.oo its worth a try. I have two tubes of it, one beside sink and one in the shower. oh Also, it does seem to leave a creamy feeling on skin after washing it off. I usually use a toner afterwards then apply my olive oil. Let me know if you do give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Facial Scrub!!!   Fabulous Facial Scrub!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:49 pm

did you try this yet vivi ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Facial Scrub!!!   Fabulous Facial Scrub!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Yes, I have been using this for over a month now.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Facial Scrub!!!   Fabulous Facial Scrub!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:07 pm

MakeupbyMissVee wrote:
Yes, I have been using this for over a month now.

and your verdict ???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Facial Scrub!!!   Fabulous Facial Scrub!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:11 am

I think it is absolutely amazing. Honestly I dont know how I went so long without trying this product. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel and look even after my very first use was unbelievable! I will never go without this product ever again...I think it is a must have!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Facial Scrub!!!   Fabulous Facial Scrub!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:48 pm

wow it must be good,
are you talking about the one your shareing or the one maddie is on about ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Facial Scrub!!!   Fabulous Facial Scrub!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:49 pm

The one I shared
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Facial Scrub!!!   Fabulous Facial Scrub!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:58 pm

oh ok, thanks hun, will look out for this then xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fabulous Facial Scrub!!!   Fabulous Facial Scrub!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fabulous Facial Scrub!!!
Page 1 of 1