Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Skin Care- facial scrub

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: Skin Care- facial scrub   Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:17 am

I hate spending money on skin care products. I see right through the marketing strategy of companies insisting that we’re all terrible, ugly people who need to buy Brand X to be pretty little flowers, and I’m not a fan of putting tons of chemicals directly on my person. One of the easiest things you can do to save money and time is to make some of your own skin care products.
For years, I’ve been washing my face with sugar. Yeah, sugar! It’s a good scrub, and a pretty cheap alternative to the other products that are out there. (It’s simple enough to use on all skin types, but if you have really sensitive skin you may want to try this on a small patch of skin first.)

I keep a small jar of sugar in my shower. Use any waterproof container that you can find; I like to use things that have a lid. I usually do this in the shower – sugar is sticky, and it’s best to just be in a place where you can hose yourself down if it gets messy.

1.Dump some sugar into your palm. The amount is up to you, but start with enough to make a small mound in the center of your hand.
2.Slowly let some water drip onto your hand, enough to make it sandy but slightly soupy.
3.Rub it on your face in circular motions.
4.Wash it off.
That’s it! You can also rub it on your lips and elbows to exfoliate dead skin. A friend tried this technique recently and was amazed – she said her face felt as smooth as a baby’s bum.

aiminglow.com

Skin Care- facial scrub
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1