Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All ABout Your Eyes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

All ABout Your Eyes Empty
PostSubject: All ABout Your Eyes   All ABout Your Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Discuss everything to do with your eyes here,
for e.g ...
the colour and shape of your eyes,

What eyeshadow colours best suit your eye colour,

What are your favourite eyeshadow colours to use ect ? .
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: All ABout Your Eyes   All ABout Your Eyes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:29 pm

I only wear eye-makeup and lipstick most of the time because my skin is so sensitive. I love grays, blues and purples for my eyes. I am just now experimenting with color combinations. I was stuck in the same patten since high-school.

I don't know much about make up so I went to Merle Norman and had them plaster it on my face. I did like some of it but it was WAY to expensive so I just bought a few things. I love the purple eye pencil I bought but again it is expensive.

I bought a few eye pencils from my local drug store and they are not very nice. They are hard to use. I bought a really cheap one and it is awful if I want to use it without feeling like I am poking my eye out I have to use a lighter to warm it. I don't smoke so I don't keep those handy anymore.

The second one I bought was a few dollars instead of 99 cents and it works a lot better but it still doesn't leave a nice line like the 16 dollar pencil from the make up shop. Does anyone have recommendations for a good middle of the road priced eye pencil. I them a lot when I wear make up so I don't want to have hundreds of dollars tied up in one item.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All ABout Your Eyes   All ABout Your Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:46 am

I have had good luck with the Wet n Wild pencils. Also Covergirl precise point pencils work well. If you have a Sally's Beauty Supply, the brand Beautique works nicely too. Not too soft that they break but not so hard you have to grind it on the lids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All ABout Your Eyes   All ABout Your Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:01 am

Thanks! The one I have that I can't use is Wet n Wild. I got a few different brands and even found some good priced liquid stuff for special occasions. It is all fancy and glittery so I think I will save it for dates with the hubby or something. My mom suggested cover girl too so I got one of those. I want to experiment with different colors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All ABout Your Eyes   All ABout Your Eyes Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:25 pm

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Glad you found some liners that are good for you. Colors are always fun too. I had to chuckle when I read you had to use a lighter on the one pencil, bringing back memories of when I was a kid, we did that to the Maybelline pencils that were red, the liner was black but the outside of the pencil was red... we thought we were the coolest of the cool lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: All ABout Your Eyes   All ABout Your Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:02 am

i should try heating some of mine, i have a stack that are just wasting space as they are to stiff or hard on the eyes.
I wonder if i melt them into pots theyl work better on a brush ? hmmm

Im yet to find a good one thats reasonably priced, maybe i should try cover girl too, now where to get it ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All ABout Your Eyes   All ABout Your Eyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All ABout Your Eyes
Page 1 of 1