Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share your News with us

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Share your News with us Empty
PostSubject: Share your News with us   Share your News with us Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 2:33 am

Got some good, bad or indifferent news about you and your family and youd like to share it, then feel free to do that here xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Share your News with us   Share your News with us Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:59 pm

I'm taking my mother in law to the dentist this morning for a cracked tooth. Then I'm taking Cathy, my wife, to the same dentist this afternoon. I'll be doing a lot of reading today. Thank goodness I have a bunch of old "Life" magazines from the 50's & 60's to peruse. They're very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Share your News with us   Share your News with us Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:13 pm

you must have the patience of a saint hun xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your News with us   Share your News with us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your News with us
Page 1 of 1