Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lets talk about the news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

lets talk about the news Empty
PostSubject: lets talk about the news   lets talk about the news Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:11 am

Feel free to discuss any issues that are in your local paper or on the news at the moment.
Whether you agree, disagree or fancy a good old rant, post your views in here x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: lets talk about the news   lets talk about the news Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Im finding it hard to start this topic off as i literally do not read any newspapers and i never watch the news, i know its hard to believe but its true.

So if anyone would like to start this off it may just get me interested in whats going on around me again
Thanks xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: lets talk about the news   lets talk about the news Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:43 am

I pay very little attention to the news as well. I do hate presidential election time. The airwaves are full of hatred. In our local news, the town next to me is having their Christmas parade on Dec. 2nd. Geesh, even the nice news is stoopid. Our big news now is a popular buffet style restaurant named Ryan's has closed. People are even arguing with each other over that. This is why I sidestep the news. no idea
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: lets talk about the news   lets talk about the news Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:54 pm

The reason i gave up following the news was because it was all about hurt, pain, lies, misery and disasters.

Dont get me wrong im not one to bury my head in the sand as a rule, but life just became too short to get myself wound up by the cruelty of todays world , i like to take and face each new day as it comes without uneccessary distractions. xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets talk about the news   lets talk about the news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets talk about the news
Page 1 of 1