Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOMEMADE CHICKEN SALAD - printable recipe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

HOMEMADE CHICKEN SALAD - printable recipe Empty
PostSubject: HOMEMADE CHICKEN SALAD - printable recipe   HOMEMADE CHICKEN SALAD - printable recipe Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:23 am

MakeupbyMissVee

Subject: Yummy Recipes! Wed 8 Dec 2010 - 5:10

This recipe is DELICIOUS! Every single time I make this my family goes crazy with it. They LOVE it and it doesn't last long at all. It is very filling, pretty budget friendlly & can be a pretty healthy meal if the right products are used.
Enjoy!

HOMEMADE CHICKEN SALAD

INGREDIENTS:

At least 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenderloins
1/2 cup of chopped onion (optional)
1 cup of Mayo ( I use Light Mayo made with Olive Oil to cut back on the calories & fat)
1 teaspoon of Black Pepper (more if your family likes it)
1 teaspoon of Lemon Juice
1 teaspoon of Worcestershire Sauce
1-2 Cucumbers (or if you like Celery, you can use that instead)

DIRECTIONS:

Season your chicken with the kinds of spices you like.
(I use Garlic powder, Onion Powder, Seasoning Salt, a little Paprika & lots of pepper)
Cook your chicken however you prefer until it is done.
(I put my chicken by itself in my crockpot on LOW & let it cook for 6-7 hours. OR on HIGH for 4 hours)
Once the chicken is done, take it out and use a fork to shred it or chop it all up.
Put all your chicken into a bowl.
Combine the rest of the ingredients and mix together really well.
Chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour & then serve on the type of bread you like as sandwiches!

NOTE:
Be sure to adjust the recipe depending on how many people your going to be feeding.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: HOMEMADE CHICKEN SALAD - printable recipe   HOMEMADE CHICKEN SALAD - printable recipe Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:23 am

SouthernRain55 wrote:
Well, I am starving now!! I can't wait to try the chicken salad, it sound delicious!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: HOMEMADE CHICKEN SALAD - printable recipe   HOMEMADE CHICKEN SALAD - printable recipe Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:24 am

MakeupbyMissVee wrote:
SouthernRain55 wrote:
Well, I am starving now!! I can't wait to try the chicken salad, it sound delicious!

Yep! Everything I have posted so far I have made many times and we LOVE all of it. Let me know which ones you try and if you guys liked them. I have a ton more to post but have to wait until later tonight to post more after the kids to to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOMEMADE CHICKEN SALAD - printable recipe   HOMEMADE CHICKEN SALAD - printable recipe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOMEMADE CHICKEN SALAD - printable recipe
Page 1 of 1