Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you a HOUSE Husband ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Are you a HOUSE Husband ? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a HOUSE Husband ?   Are you a HOUSE Husband ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:36 am

If you are a house husband, how did the decision come about and how are you finding it ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Are you a HOUSE Husband ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you a HOUSE Husband ?   Are you a HOUSE Husband ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:47 am

Right now I'm a house husband. I was a manager for an assisted living facility. I didn't agree with the corporate policies pertaining to the mental welfare of the residents at all. They were within their legal rights which made the situation even more frustrating. I had no choice but to leave. I started making enemies and it was getting ugly. I'm taking care of the homestead, cleaning cooking etc., and it's working well. I also have my mother in law living here & I have to over see her as well. She's not able to be left alone for very long. Cathy hates house work, and I don't mind it.
Back to top Go down

Are you a HOUSE Husband ?
Page 1 of 1