Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our New House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:09 pm

I'm just creating this post to show you the progress we have on the house. When we got the keys it was an empty shell that needed a lot of work done. No carpets, everything needed painting and some of the walls had gigantic holes in the wall. It's getting there and it's only been a week. I took photos the day we got the keys and planned on taking pics when everything was finished, but I might take progress pics. What would be better a pic of before and after or a process of pics?
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:11 pm

I would love to see progress pics!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:13 pm

i too would like to see it all coming together from scratch, will be nice to share views and ideas on things, look forward to those pics steven xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Before & after is more dramatic
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Okey dokey well I've only got the before pics for now, but Im at the house again tomorrow so will take more pics and keep taking them as it all comes together.

The house has two bedrooms, a hallway, kitchen, living room, bathroom, downstairs toilet a back passage and a utility cupboard and is semi detached. We have a little front garden and a big back garden, but I don't have photos of them and they'll be the next project.

Its small, but its cosey and big enough for us with a room for the future baby.
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Our New House Imag0712

Stairs

Our New House Imag0611

Kitchen

Our New House Imag0612

Back Passage Way

Our New House Imag0613

Utility Room

Our New House Imag0713

Downstairs toilet

Our New House Imag0714

Spare Oom

Our New House Imag0715

Queens Room

Blimey the photo thing on here takes some effort.

I haven't got a pic of the bathroom or the living room, but I'll get them up tomorrow. The living room is going to take the longest as we're having a new fire put in so there's no point in decorating it till after that work's been done.

These photos show the state of the house when we got it and youll see the progress of everything that we've done within a week tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:29 pm

exciting times hun, it doesnt look too small hun.
looking forward to more pics soon xxx
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:31 pm

took a few pics today, will get them up either later or tomorrow. I think the pics dont do it justice, but yeah i'll get them up soon x x
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Kitchen Improvements

Our New House Imag0716

Our New House Imag0717
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Queens Room Improvements

Our New House Imag0718

Our New House Imag0719
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Passage Way Improvements

Our New House Imag0720
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Spare Oom Improvements

Our New House Imag0721

Our New House Imag0722
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:01 pm

So yeah that's it for now. Other rooms will be shown when the works done. xx
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Wow it is looking great! I love the layout and I agree with Wen, it doesnt look small at all!
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Omg just realized u have cupcakes in ur kitchen...lucky!! I'm so jealous..lol...thats so adorable!
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:01 am

Stephen makes cakes and will fill that kitchen with everything cupcake orientated if he gets the chance lol xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:05 pm

the place is really coming along hun, yous have done so much in such a short time, im proud of yas xxx
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:14 pm

one carpet down and bathroom lino down so more pics to come tomorrow xxx
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Down the stairs (carpets soon to be put down)

Our New House Imag0724

Spare oom with carpet in and experimenting with stepping stones

Our New House Imag0723
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Passage

Our New House Imag0725

Downstairs Loo lino'd

Our New House Imag0726
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:38 pm

The utility cupboard or the White Room as I now like to call it

Our New House Imag0727

The queen room carpeted

Our New House Imag0728
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:43 pm

This is our living room as it stands, no alterations can be made until our new fire is installed

Our New House Imag0729

Our New House Imag0730

Our New House Imag0731
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:20 pm

Are you enjoying fixing up your new home? I've always found it fun making a new home "my home". :) What will that room be where you're experimenting with stepping stones? That got my imagination running. What a cool idea it would be to make a room with an out doors theme. It's looking great!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:41 am

it certainly is taking shape lads, its looking great Our New House 3017613426xxx
Back to top Go down

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:26 pm

The room with the stepping stones is going to be our niece and nephews room and for our kid when he/she comes along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our New House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New House   Our New House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our New House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: House and Home :: Random D.I.Y Projects-
Jump to: