Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sex before or after marriage ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

sex before or after marriage ? Empty
PostSubject: sex before or after marriage ?   sex before or after marriage ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:29 pm

what are your views on this topic ?

Personally id rather the younguns try before they buy these days, thats not to say i agree with kids just giving themselves freely to every tom , dick and harry, but i think that the sanctimony of marriage and engagement has lost value to the younger generation.

id be quite happy for my girls to live with their partners before they contemplated marriage, its not something they would do likely as both like their own space and both have enough decencey to do it on their own terms.

Basically id rather they did that than get married too quickly to someone they dont really know and have a messy divorce hanging around their neck or worst case sinario, stay married and misserable just to save face.
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

sex before or after marriage ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: sex before or after marriage ?   sex before or after marriage ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:19 pm

What are your views on this ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

sex before or after marriage ?
Page 1 of 1