Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much important is makeup for you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey90

How much important is makeup for you?   Empty
PostSubject: How much important is makeup for you?    How much important is makeup for you?   Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Is makeup is really important for us. How many of you can manage to go out without applying makeup.

Admin
Admin Wendy

How much important is makeup for you?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much important is makeup for you?    How much important is makeup for you?   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:46 am

I went from wearing no makeup during the day to not leaving the house without it for quite some time.

Then life kinda got to me and i went through a very low spell and stopped bothering with makeup again.
however i am very concious about how i look when i leave the house so i try to at least do my hair and cover my blemishes and circles.

I still love makeup very much, im like a kid in a sweet shop with it and enjoy getting ready with full face on to go round to have fun with my friends and now to my voluntry job but thats a bit more played down xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

How much important is makeup for you?
Page 1 of 1