Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How important is Family to you ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

How important is Family to you ? Empty
PostSubject: How important is Family to you ?   How important is Family to you ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:08 am

Just how important is your family to you ?

Its easy to assume that most of us would say family is everything, but for a few, families have grown apart so please feel free to speak freely on this subject .

I class myself as one of the lucky ones, i was brought up with good strong family values and bonds and im greatful everyday that my family are safe and well, i couldnt imagine functioning without them xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: How important is Family to you ?   How important is Family to you ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:23 pm

I don't associate with my family. I have a sister whom I haven't seen or talked to in 22 years. The rest of them?... sass ... My son and daughter in law live about 5 miles from us. We rarely ever see them or our granddaughters. I convinced Cathy it's time for us to stop initiating getting together with them, which was always a hassle, and let them come to us. Sad situation, but, I can deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: How important is Family to you ?   How important is Family to you ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:32 pm

aww thats so sad bill but i guess if needs must hun xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How important is Family to you ?   How important is Family to you ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How important is Family to you ?
Page 1 of 1