Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets talk about Wet n Wild products

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Lets talk about Wet n Wild products Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk about Wet n Wild products   Lets talk about Wet n Wild products Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:48 pm

discuss and share your ideas on wet n wild products, dont be shy to ask questions or share your reccomendations.
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Wet n Wild products   Lets talk about Wet n Wild products Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:27 am

where else other than ebay might we in the uk purchase the wet n wild eyeshadow palettes ?
on ebay they are wanting 6 Bids £2.28 +£6.56, thats shocking.

I found a couple of trio palettes on amazon for £1.32 + £1.95 shipping which is much better in price, but if you guys know of any sites or shops where i can get these without horrendous shipping fees , please let me know
thankyou xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Wet n Wild products   Lets talk about Wet n Wild products Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:46 am

Wet n Wild Coloricon Eye Shadow Trio Sweet as Candy (3-pack) by Wet n Wild (Misc.)
Buy new: £8.97 + £4.69 shipping at amazon

8.97 British pounds sterling = 14.38 US dollars
is that what you guys are paying for the new trios over there ?

Wet n Wild Coloricon Eye Shadow Palette Lust (3-pack)
= £14.97 + £4.69 shipping

14.97 British pounds sterling = 24.00 US dollars

Lordy i think thats extravagent when i can get a palette of 20 eyeshadows or more for less, sheesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Wet n Wild products   Lets talk about Wet n Wild products Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:40 am

Oh gracious, the trios run 3-4 US dollars, singles under 2 US dollars, and the palettes run around 5 US dollars. I am not sure where in the UK they can be purchased. But, no way are they worth the above prices!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Wet n Wild products   Lets talk about Wet n Wild products Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:15 am

i thought that was way over the top hun, i couldnt afford what these guys were asking xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Wet n Wild products   Lets talk about Wet n Wild products Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:03 am

Yeah those prices were way over priced. Wet n Wild products (especially the eyeshadows & lipsticks) are just amazing! Here in the states they are extremely affordable and alot of the colors are MAC dupes so you really can't go wrong with them. They are a bit steep in price on ebay so if your in the UK I think your best bet would be to look on Amazon or maybe do a swap with someone on MakeupAlley.com There are alot of UK ladies on there as well as from the states. As always just be careful with swaps.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Wet n Wild products   Lets talk about Wet n Wild products Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:40 pm

MakeupbyMissVee wrote:
so if your in the UK I think your best bet would be to look on Amazon or maybe do a swap with someone on MakeupAlley.com There are alot of UK ladies on there as well as from the states. As always just be careful with swaps.

OH what a great idea hun, i never really tried swaps but i think it might be worth a try, something to consider trying this year, thanks hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about Wet n Wild products   Lets talk about Wet n Wild products Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about Wet n Wild products
Page 1 of 1