Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products   Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Discuss all your fav/ not so favoured max factor products here.
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products   Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:45 pm

I am still in mourning that Max Factor pulled out sales of their products in the US. So many of their products were my "holy grails" for years and years. Their 2000 calorie mascara was amazing, I loved their panstick and compact foundation. Simply adored their lipsticks, full range of colors and oh so luxurious feeling. Yes, I remain a very sad former Max Factor lover.
Back to top Go down
sharron jones

sharron jones

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products   Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:37 pm

dont ebay do it in america ?
perhaps we can find a way of getting some of that stuff to you if its allowed here ?
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products   Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:39 pm

sharron jones wrote:
dont ebay do it in america ?
perhaps we can find a way of getting some of that stuff to you if its allowed here ?

we do have an area for that sort of thing that hasnt actually been used yet sharron, perhaps we can do a request type thing in there and see how it goes, check it out here
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products   Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:33 am

I havent used ebay before, might just be a good reason to start. happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products   Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:24 am

I was also a huge fan of their pan sticks. On occasion I get lucky and might find one at my Dollar Tree store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products   Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets talk about MAX FACTOR products
Page 1 of 1