Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Keeps You Motivated ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

What Keeps You Motivated ? Empty
PostSubject: What Keeps You Motivated ?   What Keeps You Motivated ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:52 pm

What is it that keeps you motivated during exercise ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: What Keeps You Motivated ?   What Keeps You Motivated ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:35 am

For me when I exercise I find that listening to some really fast upbeat music helps alot and I usually use that time to "dream" and mentally visualize my life and how I would be if it were in my complete control. Often times it has to do with me looking really hot in a certain outfit, all toned, tanned and smexy looking strutin my stuff down Vegas Blvd when Mr. Criss Angel happens to spot me and falls madly in love with me and we end up living in his Penthouse at the Luxor living the dream, sleeping on a bed of money. You know just ordinary visions like that....those seem to keep me pretty motivated and keep me going and before I know it, I have worked out about an hour or MORE and gotten a really good workout in.

P.S. You guys may think I am kidding....I'm NOT! :face:
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What Keeps You Motivated ?   What Keeps You Motivated ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:42 pm

that kind of vision could possibly motivate me to hun , must try that after the hols :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Keeps You Motivated ?   What Keeps You Motivated ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Well I love to watch Television or Movies or listen to an audio-book. I have a Treadmill and an elliptical and they are both broken. I have a call in to the repair man on the elliptical because I don't want to void the warranty and the treadmill is so old it doesn't have a warranty and even ran out of the extended warranty we bought. The treadmill sounds like a space ship and it is as loud as a diesel engine. I will walk on that only when my hubby is gone for work so I can turn the television up really loud.

I also listen to motivating music when I am out of other stuff to watch or listen to. Once I get started on a good work out plan I usually do well until something happens that ruins my schedule. I guess I just have a really hard time with change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Keeps You Motivated ?   What Keeps You Motivated ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:50 pm

I have wanted an elliptical forever! Maybe one day I can get one. I know alot of people who have them and say they love them! Great to have you here girl!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Keeps You Motivated ?   What Keeps You Motivated ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:54 pm

I love the elliptical but it was expensive and I am really afraid of voiding the warranty. It took me quite some time to save the cash to buy one. As soon as it is fixed it will be easier for me to get back in the groove of working out and then I will set some more concrete goals.

I have a step and step aerobics video but I find it boring along with the many other videos I have. I like the machines because I can watch an action packed film and forget I am working out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Keeps You Motivated ?   What Keeps You Motivated ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:56 pm

I have a stationary bike right now...in the begining when I first got it I loved it. But now that I have had it almost a year I am getting bored with it and am finding myself really having to force myself to workout. I need to find something new. I am with you on the videos. They bore me also. Plus I live in an upstairs apartment and there is only so much jumping around I can do...lol
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What Keeps You Motivated ?   What Keeps You Motivated ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:01 pm

what is an elliptical ?
i hear about it regular but im non the wiser, can someone please explain x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Keeps You Motivated ?   What Keeps You Motivated ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:08 pm

It is sortof like a stair stepping machine only it is huge and has calorie counter machine on it and alot of other nice features...here is a link to a photo of one.

http://www.truthaboutabs.com/images/cms/Image/Elliptical.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Keeps You Motivated ?   What Keeps You Motivated ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:44 pm

I have a Sole
see here

I am not sure I did the link thing right but I am trying to provide a link to my elliptical. This is the model I have except it is the 2010 model. I love it because it has a lot of things I can set. I need a new heart rate monitor because my dog chewed the one that came with it. I suppose I should not have left it on the floor considering that she doesn't take thing unless they are on the floor.

It has adjustable incline and resistances and it goes forward and backward. You can adjust everything manually while using it or you can set programs that fit your fitness level. I love the thing. It would be great if I could get the repair man to call me back. I have left him two messages and if he doesn't call back by tomorrow I will call Sole back and have them give me another number. I get that he is probably to busy after the holidays to get to me right away but he could call me back. I called him today and one week ago.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What Keeps You Motivated ?   What Keeps You Motivated ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:44 am

oh wow, its very similar to something i gave away last year girls, only mine didnt step as such, it was a glider that had everything on.

I absaloutely loved it but at the time something bigger and better came along and i didnt have room for two machines so it had to go.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What Keeps You Motivated ?   What Keeps You Motivated ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:49 am

sundcarrie wrote:
I have a Sole
see here

fixed that link for ya hun x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Keeps You Motivated ?   What Keeps You Motivated ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Keeps You Motivated ?
Page 1 of 1