Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What keeps me motivated

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

What keeps me motivated Empty
PostSubject: What keeps me motivated   What keeps me motivated Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:47 am

Once i get started i am normally driven by a desperate need to prove to myself that i can make a difference if i push myself and then find some kind of routine that is both comfertable and fits in with my day.

When my body first starts to hurt, i know that ive moved muscles i havent used in a while, but it doesnt take long before i start to feel more awake, more invogorated and just so much better in myself.

I love to eat healthy foods, it shows in my skin, hair and my inards, everything just seems to function so much better and i feel so rejuvinated instead of being tierd and sluggish.

My family are very supportive when im in the zone and are happy to eat the meals i do, so thats a big help, nothing lost and everything gained Wink
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

What keeps me motivated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Health Matters :: Slimming and Weightloss :: What Keeps You Motivated ?-
Jump to: