Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before and After Projects - My Kitchen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Before and After Projects - My Kitchen Empty
PostSubject: Before and After Projects - My Kitchen   Before and After Projects - My Kitchen Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Some people may think im pretty crazy for going from a relatively modern kitchen look to an old cottage style with shabby chic extras , but its something ive wanted to do for almost a year now and finally i was able to make those changes as an on going project.

My new kitchen still needs some bits and pieces but il get those as i go along and add some loving touches as and when too.

Unfortunately i cant change my cupboards or floor as its a council property but im hoping to be able to lay some cushion flooring in the not to distant future.
Anyway, take a look and let me know what you think.

Before
Before and After Projects - My Kitchen S7300710

After
Before and After Projects - My Kitchen S7300711

before
Before and After Projects - My Kitchen S7300712

After
Before and After Projects - My Kitchen S7300713

Before
Before and After Projects - My Kitchen S7300714

After
Before and After Projects - My Kitchen S7300715

Before
Before and After Projects - My Kitchen S7300716

After
Before and After Projects - My Kitchen S7300718

Before
Before and After Projects - My Kitchen S7300719

After
Before and After Projects - My Kitchen S7300720

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Projects - My Kitchen   Before and After Projects - My Kitchen Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:29 pm

OMG WEN I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!
I want your kitchen!!
Omg it is probubly the most beautiful thing I have ever saw...I love shabby chic!
Girl this is gorgeous!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Projects - My Kitchen   Before and After Projects - My Kitchen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:35 am

im so pleased you like it hun, im pleased with how its going so far, it certainly is pretty .

Ive been debating on if i should paint the shelves or leave them natural, what do you guys think ?

Eventually il have my pretty china bowls and plates standing along the back of them, just need to get some dowel to prevent them slipping first , like i said, its a work in progress Wink xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Projects - My Kitchen   Before and After Projects - My Kitchen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:53 am

Oh I wouldnt paint the shelves hun, I adore them the way they look. I think they go perfectly with what you have done!!
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Projects - My Kitchen   Before and After Projects - My Kitchen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Is your kitchen still this way? It looks very homey. I have no decorating in my kitchen. Keeping it clean and uncluttered is all I concentrate on right now. :) I have a small round table in a corner with a canvas print of a Apples For Sale sign. That's the extent of my decorating.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Projects - My Kitchen   Before and After Projects - My Kitchen Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:11 am

my kitchen does still look like this bill but unfortunately a bit more cluttered at present, just waiting to get my organizing mojo going and il be good to go xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before and After Projects - My Kitchen   Before and After Projects - My Kitchen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before and After Projects - My Kitchen
Page 1 of 1