Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is your favourite ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Who is your favourite ? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favourite ?   Who is your favourite ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:03 am

who is your favourite make up guru ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite ?   Who is your favourite ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Gossmakeupartist!!! He is so practical in his approach to makeup, plus he specializes in "mature women" Plus he is sooooooooooooooo easy on the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite ?   Who is your favourite ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:16 pm

Is he on youtube maddie ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite ?   Who is your favourite ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:21 am

OH gosh yes he is on youtube. His user name is gossmakeupartist, his name is Wayne Goss. He is a brit to boot :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite ?   Who is your favourite ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:36 pm

I have to many to name...believe it or not my favs are not the more well known people on youtube. I watch alot of my subbies channels. I think there are alot of "gurus" on youtube that are really popular but have next to no talent when it comes to makeup. I think there are so many girls out there that are getting overshadowed by the more popular ones just because they may not have as much money, or as cute of a room, or what have you. I like to watch girls who remind me of me and who are real and not out to impress anyone or lie about products just to get sponsored or to get more well known. My favorite gals that I enjoy watching are...

xoxoamandakisses
Melissaluvsmakeup82
CarlyMooBarly
danalicious88
happilyeverafter99
MakeupbyNaya
nessa629
pinkxlipgloss
TheStyleSupreme
saratan01
SoulyBeauty
willowpopstar
abg1971
yumcheesy5

Out of the more popular girls I watch:

Zoebella
xXmakeupisFUNXx
uneekbarbiegirl
tortolita07
StillGlamMom
sayanythingbr00ke
prettylilmzgrace
MzMaKeUpArTizT
mzddd22
mzmakeup1
LovePeaceandLipgloss
iwanted2c1video

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite ?   Who is your favourite ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:39 pm

OMG I adore happilyeverafter99. She is very talented and so very sweet. I treasure abg too, she and I have lots in common, although she is more dramatic or artsy with her makeup than I am.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite ?   Who is your favourite ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:22 pm

BluegrassMaddie wrote:
OH gosh yes he is on youtube. His user name is gossmakeupartist, his name is Wayne Goss. He is a brit to boot :D

ooh i must look him up :D x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite ?   Who is your favourite ? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:14 am

MakeupbyMissVee wrote:
I have to many to name...believe it or not my favs are not the more well known people on youtube. I watch alot of my subbies channels. I think there are alot of "gurus" on youtube that are really popular but have next to no talent when it comes to makeup. I think there are so many girls out there that are getting overshadowed by the more popular ones just because they may not have as much money, or as cute of a room, or what have you. I like to watch girls who remind me of me and who are real and not out to impress anyone or lie about products just to get sponsored or to get more well known. My favorite gals that I enjoy watching are...

what a great point vivi, one i totally agree with also.
Thanks for sharing hun, il be sure to check them all out as time allows :D xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite ?   Who is your favourite ? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:07 am

Admin wrote:
BluegrassMaddie wrote:

ooh i must look him up :D x

Yay!!!!! I see that you found him. Really the man is genius. Have learned tons of common sense things from him.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite ?   Who is your favourite ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:43 am

Hes very easy to watch and listen to maddie, simple to follow too, thanks for sharing hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favourite ?   Who is your favourite ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is your favourite ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Beauty Chat-
Jump to: