Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where did the weekend go ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Where did the weekend go ? Empty
PostSubject: Where did the weekend go ?   Where did the weekend go ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:58 am

I cant believe this weekend has been and gone already, its seemed so hectic yet i couldnt tell ya what ive done ?

My days revolve around the puppy at the moment, hes too lil to leave alone so we work around him and take him with us from room to room.

Its gonna be great fun trying to decorate our kitchen next week with him under our feet (not ) could do with a baby sitter, any volenteers please ? lol.

So a busy week planned, the healthy eating will probs take a back seat that week as there wont be enough hours in the day to plan and sort proper meals 3 times a day, so wel make do whilst we are busy and have one solid meal at tea time to keep our strength up as we plough through.
I hope you all had a good weekend xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Where did the weekend go ?   Where did the weekend go ? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:12 pm

It was a beautiful weekend. It was a bit of spring like weather, and promises to be a week of warm temps, with only one threat of rain. Yay, no snow! I took advantage of the weather on Sunday and hand scrubbed a wool rug. That sucker was 12 feet long, owie my poor shoulders got quite a work out. The wind was blowing and the sun was bright so it nearly dried completely. Dried enough to get it back on the floor though.
While shopping on Saturday I ran into the man who gave me Lily. He asked me to bring her for a visit. So Lily is going to get all spiffed up one day this week so she can show off how gorgeous she has become.
With the weather forecasted I plan on being outdoors and tidying up the yard from the winter blahs that hit it. Seems there is a magnet somewhere in that yard that attracts all the garbage from the neighbors. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Where did the weekend go ?   Where did the weekend go ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:44 am

BluegrassMaddie wrote:
tidying up the yard from the winter blahs that hit it. Seems there is a magnet somewhere in that yard that attracts all the garbage from the neighbors. LOL.

Tell me about it maddie,
my next door neibbour has a huge hedge whilst everyone elses front gardens are open plan, seperated only by sml open fences, hence all the rubbbish that blows up the street gathers in my garden at the foot of their darn hedge grrr. x

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did the weekend go ?   Where did the weekend go ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Ugh Wendy, it gets so frustrating. I live in a very rural area. It is filled with nature's beauty THEN there are the neighbors. I'd be embarrassed for you to drive up my road. :(
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Where did the weekend go ?   Where did the weekend go ? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:50 pm

awww thats a real shame hun xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where did the weekend go ?   Where did the weekend go ? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:08 am

It is a shame. For years I was the only one who live on this road. It was an old family farm. My father sold off lots through the years and not to the best ummmm well best class of people. I just try to enjoy my little piece of heaven on earth but as soon as I do WHAM! the wind kicks a plastic bag upside my head! No joking! Its pitiful. xoxo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did the weekend go ?   Where did the weekend go ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did the weekend go ?
Page 1 of 1