Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you dislike ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

what do you dislike ? Empty
PostSubject: what do you dislike ?   what do you dislike ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:23 pm

what do you dislike about yourself ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: what do you dislike ?   what do you dislike ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:33 am

what i dislike the most in people is a liar.

what i dislike in general is foul language, dishonesty, and unrest x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you dislike ?   what do you dislike ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:46 am

I intensely dislike braggarts. Seems in life their mission is to set themselves above others, no good can come of that at all.
I dislike unrest too Wendy. Although I am often accused of being a hippie, I would not have been a happy person in the 60's. I know there are many forms of unrest, but upheaval is the one that gets me on edge.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: what do you dislike ?   what do you dislike ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:21 am

What i dislike about myself is my size Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you dislike ?   what do you dislike ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:24 pm

I don't like my size right now either but I also don't like my fearful personality. I am not exactly shy but when it comes to taking action become as timid as a mouse. I don't like conflict or confrontation I will often let others control the situation to avoid these things. When I was in college I had overcome some of these issues because I was forced to face them almost daily but it is so easy to slip back into old habits when there is nothing to challenge you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you dislike ?   what do you dislike ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Oh yes and in others I also hate liars. I would prefer some one tell me "you don't want to know" than to be lied to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you dislike ?   what do you dislike ? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Ugh, I hate when people say "I need to talk to you" It sets my nerves on edge. It isnt the times that someone needs a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen, I am always there for those times. It is those times when the pit of my stomach turns over and I know there is nothing good that they have to say or share. I had a supervisor who despite my request not to, would say "I need to see you in my office" Man that was like an instant sick to the stomach feeling. He took way too much delight in doing that to me LOL. I finally got to the point I would say Why? Cant you see me here, and wave my hands in front of his face... it made him laugh and bought me time to swallow back fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what do you dislike ?   what do you dislike ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:49 am

I hate how self concious I am. I hate how sometimes I haven't got the courage to do things. I hate how I look mostly. I hate that sometimes I stutter, speak quietly and can't get across what I mean. Another long list lol xx x
Back to top Go down
martina1977

PostSubject: Re: what do you dislike ?   what do you dislike ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:01 am

my size
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: what do you dislike ?   what do you dislike ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:08 pm

What I don't like about myself is I'm too thin. I weigh 150 pounds @ 5' 10 inches. Far too many people won't show me respect, I have to force it. The way I force it sometimes is not pretty, but I feel it has to be done. Bet you can guess what I dislike about others! LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: what do you dislike ?   what do you dislike ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Calm down rocky, youl do yourself an injury hun lol, just kidding hun Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you dislike ?   what do you dislike ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you dislike ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge - General Chit Chat :: The General Chatter Box-
Jump to: