Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plus Size Womens clothing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Plus Size Womens clothing Empty
PostSubject: Plus Size Womens clothing   Plus Size Womens clothing Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Can you reccomend any good value plus size clothing stores or web sites where you can purchase them easily and hassle free.
Share your favourites and feel free to share pics of you wearing any outfits youve purchased from these stores.

It doesnt matter where you live, all reccomendations are welcome .
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Womens clothing   Plus Size Womens clothing Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:17 pm

I have ordered everything from shoes, boots, jeans, dress slacks, sweaters, dress shirts, coats, gloves, and bras and panties from BCO Outlet. Great quality, cheap cheap prices, no way could I afford the items I have bought from them otherwise. My latest purchase was 4 pairs of blue jeans, the total cost including shipping and handling was 35.oo dollars. Give it a look and let me know if there are any questions
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Womens clothing   Plus Size Womens clothing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:51 am

How typical, it doesnt appear to deliver to the uk, a real shame as theres some lovely stuff too x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Womens clothing   Plus Size Womens clothing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:03 am

Oh shoot! Am so sorry they dont ship to the UK!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plus Size Womens clothing   Plus Size Womens clothing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plus Size Womens clothing
Page 1 of 1