Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pretty Pink and Black Birthday Pamper Basket

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Pretty Pink and Black Birthday Pamper Basket Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Pink and Black Birthday Pamper Basket   Pretty Pink and Black Birthday Pamper Basket Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:27 pm

I made this basket for my friend to give to her mam for her birthday, she was a little stuck for ideas so i offered to help out.
Iknow my friend loved it, heres hoping her mam will too :)
Happy Birthday Kath , love ya !

Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pink and Black Birthday Pamper Basket   Pretty Pink and Black Birthday Pamper Basket Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:18 am

Oh my goodness how pretty! I bet she loved it!!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pink and Black Birthday Pamper Basket   Pretty Pink and Black Birthday Pamper Basket Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:45 am

Its not actually kaths birthday until tuesday vivi, so i still have it here for the time being, but im glad you like it hun.
thankyou x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pink and Black Birthday Pamper Basket   Pretty Pink and Black Birthday Pamper Basket Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Ive just heard vivi, Kath loved her basket, everyones happy all round, love it xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pink and Black Birthday Pamper Basket   Pretty Pink and Black Birthday Pamper Basket Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:58 pm

So glad hun! But then of course how could she not love it...omg it was gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Pink and Black Birthday Pamper Basket   Pretty Pink and Black Birthday Pamper Basket Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty Pink and Black Birthday Pamper Basket
Page 1 of 1