Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Before and After Projects

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Before and After Projects Empty
PostSubject: Before and After Projects   Before and After Projects Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:50 am

If you are about to start a DIY project around your home or you have recently compleated one, id love , love , love to see some before and after pictures if you have them.

Even if you dont have both id love to see your finished projects, who knows your ideas may inspire others to create something new and exciting.
I really hope to see some pictures here soon
simply start a new topic for each item you wish to share with us so we can comment on them.
thankyou x :D

Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Before and After Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before and After Projects   Before and After Projects Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:24 am

What are your next painting plans ?

Are you about to give a room in your house a new lease of life with a lick of paint or change out an old piece of furniture to make it look clean and fresh or to give something charector ?
well why not share your thoughts and ideas with us.

Tell us how the room looked before and what you hope to achieve afterwards.
I would dearly love to see before and after pictures of your painting projects, whatever they are.
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Before and After Projects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: House and Home :: Random D.I.Y Projects-
Jump to: