Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction of my 4 kids...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Introduction of my 4 kids... Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of my 4 kids...   Introduction of my 4 kids... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 pm

I can't believe I skipped right by this...
I am a proud mom of 4 kids.

My oldest is Daniel-Jacob. He will be turning 14 at the end of Feb. He is a very out going kid around his friends and if it is something he is interested in. He thinks of school as a social event. Although, he does maintain good grads so I can't really complain. He loves to skateboard and play beyblades. He just got his first professional skateboard for Christmas....and boy is mom a nervous wreck! He can also talk hours on the phone with his friends. My mother in law told me that my husband was the same way.

Introduction of my 4 kids... Dan-1

My second oldest and only daughter is Aimee. She is 12. She was born exactly 18 months and 2 days after her brother. I actually labored and delivered in the same room as I did with Daniel. She makes this family what it is. She has carried a 4.0 through elementary and into Middle school. She is in advanced Math and also advanced Reading and English. If she keep her grade point high enough through the rest of this year; Next year she will be bused over to the high school for High school math...and it will be counted as high school credit! She wants to be a trauma doctor when she gets older. She also wants to go to Harvard. She is also starting to get into clothes, shoes, handbags, nail polish....all that good girlie stuff. She loves to play board games and put puzzles together as well. We named her Aimee Renee. Our last name starts with a T. So her initials are ART. We have told her since birth that she is our Work of Art.

Introduction of my 4 kids... Am

Next is my Second son, third child. Zachary. He is 10. I just love this boy beyond words. I actually think my heart smiles just when I think about him (and all my children). He was born in Dec. I really didn't realize how much he would love being born in dec. He love, love, loves Christmas time. From the time he was 12 months old until he was 5 years old...we played Christmas songs all year long and watch Christmas movies all the time....any time of the year. He loves Star Wars! And he loves Legos and Batman. He also has (what the doctor calls) severe ADHD and he is borderline aspergers. He is in a regular classroom. But gets frustrated very easily...has meltdowns very easily. He is in the 4th grade and reads at a first grade level. He also has severe Eczema. It is worse in the winter, it lets up a bit in other seasons. He loves to help others, and he loves to be included....which he isn't very much because he also has a number of speech problems. Zachary is also a HUGE movie buff!

Introduction of my 4 kids... Zac

And Finally, The baby of the family and my last son. David is 6 year's old. He was an uplanned baby. We actually planned the first three. But he is such a little blessing. He is such a clown. Funny. Smart. And my only blonde headed child. When I was pregnant with him I prayed that first he/she would be healthy and then I prayed that the baby would have blonde hair. And he did! He makes friends very easily. He just started his first year of school this year. He loves going to Kindergarten but I do believe his teacher picks on him a bit which angers me. He loves to play games, watch movies, he actually loves to eat dinner at the dinner table. And he still loves to sit in my lap. I had him in Germany. And out of all my labor and delivery experiences....Germany was by far the best place!

Introduction of my 4 kids... Dav

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of my 4 kids...   Introduction of my 4 kids... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Great kiddo's you have there hun :) such blessings too.. thanks for sharing... :)
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of my 4 kids...   Introduction of my 4 kids... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:13 am

thanks for sharing suprina, your beautiful children are like peas in a pod, your daughter has the most stunning eyes.

I can tell by the way you talk about them how proud you are of them all and quite rightly so :) x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of my 4 kids...   Introduction of my 4 kids... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction of my 4 kids...
Page 1 of 1