Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remembering your lost loved ones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Remembering your lost loved ones  Empty
PostSubject: Remembering your lost loved ones    Remembering your lost loved ones  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Do you have a special anniversay or a birthday ect coming up for your lost loved ones ?
Perhaps you just need a place to talk, shout or just come and think, whatever the occasion
feel free to share your thoughts with us.

You can read about my beloved son mark who passed away on the 16th of january 2010
HERE

We have been going through all of his firsts of late and god knows its been really tough, hence ploughing myself into this place every chance i get so i dont have to think, so please bare with me at this difficult time,
thankyou .

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Remembering your lost loved ones    Remembering your lost loved ones  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:33 pm

A year ago today i brought my son home from hospital to spend his last moments with us.
He wasnt expected to make the journey home, but he hung on for three full days to make sure he saw everyone before he went on the 16th.

Ive tried really hard to keep busy today so that i dont dwell on things too much, but its beat me all day long, nothings gone right and im ready to give up trying for now.

So please bare with me if im a little hitty and missy on the site for the next few days, il keep checking in and just see what happens from there.
hugs to all xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Remembering your lost loved ones    Remembering your lost loved ones  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:57 am

feel free to share pictures and discuss your lost loved ones here, you can treat this as a garden of rememberence of sorts if you so wish.
You can leave loving tributes of remeberence here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering your lost loved ones    Remembering your lost loved ones  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering your lost loved ones
Page 1 of 1