Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

hope this is ok to post this here, but....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: hope this is ok to post this here, but....   Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:04 am

i have a beauty channel on yt, barginbeautymom feel free to check it out! i dont have alot of videos, but thanks to my new friends (V is one of them) im making more.. i have a new touch phone still trying to work it & so some vids are sideways..lol im going to c if i can figure how to post some here on this site too..thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hope this is ok to post this here, but....   Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:13 am

The golden rule is only 5 posts to leave a link so youve passed already lol.

PostSubject: Re: hope this is ok to post this here, but....   Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:25 am

I have Subscribed :D
Will check out the videos later
Back to top Go down
http://YourAvon.com/TTillett

PostSubject: Re: hope this is ok to post this here, but....   Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, glad to know you have a channel, I will def subscribe. I also read your posts on another forum (not a huge fan of that forum but I check it out daily for a chuckle here and there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hope this is ok to post this here, but....   

Back to top Go down

hope this is ok to post this here, but....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1