Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memorable Moments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Memorable Moments Empty
PostSubject: Memorable Moments   Memorable Moments Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:34 pm

What have been the most memerable moments in your life so far ?
This can be good or bad moments.
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Memorable Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable Moments   Memorable Moments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:51 am

my most memorable moments thus far would have to be ...

My first love

The birth of my three beautiful children and the gift of being a mam

The realisation that my parents are as special as my children

The loss of my beautiful spirit, my son.

The realisation that life is too short, full stop and that we should never take anyone or anything for granted.

The wonderful gift of my lil puppy harvey, he does my heart good.

Theres probably more but ive drawn a blank at this time.xxx

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Memorable Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable Moments   Memorable Moments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:12 am

Awww hun these were so touching!
Oh and your little Harvey, you better be glad I dont live near you, I would snatch him right up!! He is a little cutie pie!!!!
Back to top Go down

Memorable Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable Moments   Memorable Moments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:14 am

Mine would be...

The day my mom died.

The day my grandpa died.

My first experience with the paranormal.

The birth of my two beautiful babies!!

Meeting my best friend Missy.

Moving to Texas.

Realizing that I was actually really good at something I enjoyed doing and that people really did think I was gifted.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Memorable Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable Moments   Memorable Moments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:21 am

You are indeed very talented my friend and thankyou for sharing your memerorable moments with us.

I cant believe i never thought of the paranormal, geez and with my history too lol, oh well it least it shows i dont take things for granted eh Wink xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Memorable Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable Moments   Memorable Moments Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:26 am

MakeupbyMissVee wrote:
Awww hun these were so touching!
Oh and your little Harvey, you better be glad I dont live near you, I would snatch him right up!! He is a little cutie pie!!!!

isnt he just the cutest lil scamp lol xxx
Back to top Go down

Memorable Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable Moments   Memorable Moments Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Most memorable moment was graduating with my BA degree. It was a summer commencement and My mom, one brother, and my oldest niece attended. The graduating class was very small, probably less that one hundred, seemed very relaxed. When it was my time to walk across the stage, I accepted some piece of paper from the university president, shook his hand then looked in the crowd for my people. boy oh boy what did I see and hear... my beautiful niece standing on her daddy's lap pointing at me saying HEY thats Maddie! Are we going to Long John Silvers soon? I yelled back, we sure are baby! LOL it was great.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Memorable Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable Moments   Memorable Moments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:21 am

sounds like my kind of day hun, congratulations ! :D
Back to top Go down

Memorable Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable Moments   Memorable Moments Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:22 am

LOL thanks, but that was many long years ago. I took a pass on two other commencements and havent seen that niece in years. Sad how some things change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memorable Moments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorable Moments   Memorable Moments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memorable Moments
Page 1 of 1