Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have any phobias ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Do you have any phobias ? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have any phobias ?   Do you have any phobias ? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:29 pm

If you have any phobias please share them with us, you may be suprised to find you may not be alone :)
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any phobias ?   Do you have any phobias ? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:37 am

I can't stand clowns. Clowns of any sort! I don't know what it is about them...just don't like them! I HATE the movie IT. I never had a traumatic experience when I was young...who knows?

I am also afraid of heights and snakes. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any phobias ?   Do you have any phobias ? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:41 am

Most any kind of bugs!! OMG especially flies! EWWWW! They are beyond gross and creepy looking....and I hate bees! I am so allergic to them.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any phobias ?   Do you have any phobias ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:01 am

im terrified of heights, i hate earwigs and wasps have me on edge.

A silly phobia i have acquired over the last year or so is when i touch or work with anything tin foil or stainless steel as it puts my teeth and my skin on edge like its crawling.

We use plastic handled cutlery and utensils, if i eat out i have to wrap napkins around the handles if they arnt plastic and stainless steel in soapy water is the worst (sucking my teeth as i think about it )

I do have to use foil and handle utensils or things that are stainless steel (for my sins) and i know it wont kill me but if i had a choice id never touch them again x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any phobias ?   Do you have any phobias ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:12 am

Admin wrote:
im terrified of heights, i hate earwigs and wasps have me on edge.

A silly phobia i have acquired over the last year or so is when i touch or work with anything tin foil or stainless steel as it puts my teeth and my skin on edge like its crawling.

We use plastic handled cutlery and utensils, if i eat out i have to wrap napkins around the handles if they arnt plastic and stainless steel in soapy water is the worst (sucking my teeth as i think about it )

I do have to use foil and handle utensils or things that are stainless steel (for my sins) and i know it wont kill me but if i had a choice id never touch them again x

Now that is a truly interesting phobia, Wen!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any phobias ?   Do you have any phobias ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:57 am

I have a phobia of heights and of drowning. I also hate bees and wasps and moths. xx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any phobias ?   Do you have any phobias ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:38 pm

I have a phobia of being too close to an edge that drops off a good distance. You should see me trying to get back on a ladder to get off a roof. scary If I just think of jumping from a plane it sends chills up my spine to the point where I actually shake. Flat surfaces are just fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any phobias ?   Do you have any phobias ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:35 pm

moths are another phobia, i wouldnt mind so much if they didnt dive bomb me and theres some big ugly hairy mother moths out there too, yuk.

Im like you too bill, il go up the ladder to get into our loft but stepping back down to get back on the ladder is another thing, hense ive only been up there once but keep threatening my hubby il go up again to clear it out as hed a bit of a hoarder x
Back to top Go down
martina1977

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any phobias ?   Do you have any phobias ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:00 am

bugs
airplanes
rats
snakes
Back to top Go down
mrshopkins1973

mrshopkins1973

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any phobias ?   Do you have any phobias ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:50 am

Deep water, because I can't swim & almost drowned.
Back to top Go down
justlovely

justlovely

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any phobias ?   Do you have any phobias ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:11 pm

I'm scared of heights and elevators.
Back to top Go down
http://taggersoasis.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any phobias ?   Do you have any phobias ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have any phobias ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Lounge - General Chit Chat :: The General Chatter Box-
Jump to: