Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wendy's Diary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:14 am

Well its that time of year again and im a little anxious and dithery but trying to keep on top of things.

It's my beautiful mams birthday on friday, so im off to the doctor and then to find something for her as a gift, il be seeing her later today so i may just give her her birthday things then.

It's also my friends sons birthday on friday and weve been asked round for a drink, so il see how i feel on the day.

Then its marks Angelversary on the 16th, 3 years already, wow.
I wont ramble on but il let you know how it goes nearer the time.

So my new goal setting wont be taking place until febuary but i have made notes of some of the things id like to achieve this year and il share that with you too, in the mean time, stay safe and il talk to you all again soon xxx

Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: It's Marks Angelversary Today   Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:50 pm

Today it was my Son Mark's 3rd Angelversary.
It's so hard to believe three years have passed already but for most of it im in a bubble which helps me to cope a bit better.

Anyway, we had all the family come over and we went over to his Garden (grave) , we put posies and flowers on that brightened him up no end especially against all the snow we have here at the moment.

It's been a long day, nothing too heavy but im absaloutely shattered and glad its nearly bed time here.

Sleep tight little lad, love you to the moon and back xxx

Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Please help me help my parents plan their 50th wedding anniversary for August this year.

We have a function room, a DJ for the disco, we are looking into caterers and cake makers for prices ect.

We have the invitations on order and we have been looking at decorations such as banners, helium balloons and hopefully getting some old photos printed off.

Can you think of anything else we can do or get to make their special night one to remember ?

Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:28 pm

I think after the aftermath of my friends funeral just over a week a go i decided to take a long look at myself and where im at and what i can do to improve things.

I do this from time to time, get all excited about making some changes but it never really lasts.
Well im not going to promise it will last this time either but i am going to make an effort at least.

There are so many ways i can make improvements both for myself and my home and family so im going to keep my diary here of things i wish to achieve and things that ive done towards those goals.

Im going to lay it on the line here and be compleately honest, im not going to make excuses and im not looking for any attention other than your interest.

I am a 46 year old women, with a husband, two daughters and an angel son in heaven, i suffer with depression and anxiety both before and after loosing my son, my depression is manage pretty well but my anxieties are the bain of my life.

I can not leave the house on my own, i havent been able to for 10 years now, i need accompanied everywhere i go.

The idea of having to go somewhere gives me sleepless nights and the sweats, shaking, feeling sick and basically drains me, so in all honesty. i only really go out when i have to.

On top of this and besides this, i hurt my back many years ago and suffer terrible lower back pain and hip and leg pain now too due to a large weight gain.

Im in a catch 22 situation, i dont really get any exercise because i dont do a lot or go anywhere, i just potter around the house doing what i can when i can, my hubby and my daughter are a big help with chores, my hubby cooks and does the shopping because its just easier for him to do it alone.

Now dont get me wrong, im not just a large lazy person who doesnt give a crap, i care alright, i can get very emotional about asking for help or not being able to do as much as i should, it hurts like hell.

Id like a shot of getting some of that back, im waiting on an appointment with mental health anytime now and im looking forward to finding a way to move on.

In the mean time i will be setting myself some small goals to get me going and keep me motivated which i will share below xxx

Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:43 pm

Today i walked around my home with a view as if i were a guest taking a look around, i find this is great motivation for doing the things we kinda stop noticing if its been out of sorts for a while.

So i started up stairs on the top landing and went right through the house seeing what needed Immediate attention and jotted everything down in a note book.

I also noted things id like to do that i dont do now like visiting friends for a cuppa at least once a week instead of just seeing them on a drink night.

Also i noted that i need to do some form of exercise at least every other day to get my old bones and joints going again, so for easiness and a gentle introduction back into exercising il be using my old exercise machine.
(we can creek together ) lol.

So there was my start, il keep adding to my book as i think of things that i wish to achieve and il keep you guys posted as to how i get on with it all xxx

Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:00 am

Today i have done a general tidy through and sorted the kitchen.

My main goal was to tackle something off my list, so i deceided to start with the shoe and coat stands.
My hubby and my daughter love to pile their stuff up here, it drives me nuts so i removed everything, put them on the stairs to be put away by them.

My golden rule for ease of use and neatness is Two coats or jackets each and two pairs of shoes, everything else is kept in their rooms.
Lets see how long it lasts this time Wink

I also did a few minutes on my exercise machine , which was another thing i had planned on getting into so not a bad day today. xxx

Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Thursday was a bit of a wasted day as was today, even though i did manage to clear part of the boudoir ready for painting and i got on my exercise machine on thursday.

Today i just could not rally myself, 9 hours sleep, awake for 3 and then conked out again for a couple of hours. I totally feel as if ive had the life sucked out of me and i cant fight it when it happens, i just have to go with it so no exercise today but will attempt it again tommorow xxx

Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Woke up bogging with cold again today, cant believe how many colds ive had, its like every two months or something, no wonder im drained xxx

Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Sat May 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Ive been a little all over the place lately, cant seem to get myself back on track but god loves a trier and im still here Wink xxx

Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Well its been a pretty crazy couple of weeks for me, its nearing my angel sons birthday and i have to admit all his anniversaries still knock me for a loop even 3 years on.
Ive decided to have close family and friends over this weekend to celebrate marks life and his birthday, we will be playing his music and reminesing over what a cheeky lil charector he was.

So ive been acting like a demented slave driver in the house , getting it ship shape for everyone coming and im pleased with how its coming along cheers.
My sons actual birthday is on the 19th of june which is next wednesday so dont be too concerned if i go quiet from time to time from the weekend on, il just need time to gather myself and il be back to normal again in no time. xxx

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wendy's Diary   

Back to top Go down

Wendy's Diary
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2