Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lipsticks and lipglosses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Lipsticks and lipglosses Empty
PostSubject: Lipsticks and lipglosses   Lipsticks and lipglosses Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Share your favourite brands, shades and the price with us and let us know where you purchased it.
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Lipsticks and lipglosses   Lipsticks and lipglosses Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:08 pm

-How about lipgloss?, whats your favorite xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lipsticks and lipglosses   Lipsticks and lipglosses Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:32 pm

I couldn't pick just one but I narrowed it down to two. My first choice would be the NYX lipglosses. You can get these from nyxcosmetics.com or cherryculture.com which is where I got mine or you can buy them from Ulta. They are usually around $3-$4 and sometimes you can get them on sale for a little over $2. These glosses are really nice. They are not sticky glosses at all.

Lipsticks and lipglosses Imag0110

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: Whipped, Real Nude, True Red, Doll Pink, Ballerina Pink and Baby Pink. I had Chocolate Mousse to but gave it away because it just didn't look right on me.

Second choice would be the Essence XXXL Shine lipglosses. I only have three of these at the moment but plan on getting more of these really soon! These are high shine glosses which I love! They are not sticky at all! You can get these from HEB if you live in Texas or Ulta. They are really inexpensive and only cost $1.99 each!

Lipsticks and lipglosses Essenc10

FROM TOP TO BOTTOM: Big Night Out, Nude Kiss and Bubble Babe

Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Lipsticks and lipglosses   Lipsticks and lipglosses Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:34 am

Those are both so beautiful and as usual out of my reach.

Nyx cosmetics.com doesnt deliver to england, cherry culture does but its almost 5 pounds which would make their lip gloss almost a tenner a piece which i just cant warrent Crying or Very sad

Oh wait, there is light at the end of the tunnel, Ebay does some for between 2.50 and 4.00 pounds, excellent tease

Omg, essence gloss is cheap on there too hun, im so excited, have i told you lately that i love you , thanks for sharing xxx

Last edited by Admin Wendy on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lipsticks and lipglosses   Lipsticks and lipglosses Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:41 am

Lol ur so welcome hun...yay I'm so glad u found some!! These really are some great glosses!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lipsticks and lipglosses   Lipsticks and lipglosses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lipsticks and lipglosses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lip Gloss-
Jump to: