Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share your weightloss stories with us

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Share your weightloss stories with us Empty
PostSubject: Share your weightloss stories with us   Share your weightloss stories with us Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:10 am

If you have decided its time for you to get a grip of your eating habits with the hopes of loosing some weight, please feel free to share your trials and tribulations with us, who knows you may even pick up a slimming buddy along the way for support :).
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Share your weightloss stories with us   Share your weightloss stories with us Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:44 am

I have been motivated since coming here and seeing others who are struggling with this. In a week I have lost two and a half pounds. I have added exercise to my day most days but I don't do the same thing everyday. I am working strength training in and boy do I feel it now.

I also started eating five small meals. Mostly chicken and veggies or chicken and fruit. I have peanut-butter toast on whole wheat bread or egg whites with juice for breakfast though. I also let myself have a meal that I really like a few times a week. This week I had two slices of pizza once and still lost weight.

As I have said before I am not counting calories and I am not weighing everyday. I have a bad habit of giving up if I get fanatical about it. If I just try to maintain healthy habits and don't worry too much about the weight loss I think I may have a shot at getting back to a healthy weight. My goal ultimate goal is 120 pounds but for now my goal is developing healthy habits and sticking to them.

I am really sore tonight so my work out will be on the treadmill. I did too many push-ups yesterday and I don't think I can do the arm things on my elliptical.

I am rather disgusted with myself because of the weight I put on. I was under 100 pounds for a long time in high school and a while after. Then about seven years ago I got down to 110-116 pounds and stayed around there for quite some time. I am older now and I don't expect to see that. I do know I am supposed to be a lot smaller than 157pounds which was my original weigh in I am 154.5 today. I know this because my joints hurt and I am out of breath when I take the laundry from the upstairs to the basement and back.

I have been very disappointed with myself lately and there is way too much self pity involved I just need to get moving and change things.

Thanks for sharing it has been really nice to be here!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Share your weightloss stories with us   Share your weightloss stories with us Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:46 am

im so pleased you are getting inspiration here hun, the girls are doing a great job shareing their experiences and goals, i know it excites me too to get started.

We all get down about our weight from time to time, but when we decide to move on and do something about it, its time to leave the self pity behind, work through the pain and reap the rewards.

so you go girl, do it at your pace and be proud that your seeing a difference already :D
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Share your weightloss stories with us   Share your weightloss stories with us Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:45 pm

congrats on yoiur weightloss girl!! U are doing awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your weightloss stories with us   Share your weightloss stories with us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your weightloss stories with us
Page 1 of 1