Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potty Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Potty Training Empty
PostSubject: Potty Training   Potty Training Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:28 am

Share your potty training successes and night mares with us x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Potty Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Training   Potty Training Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:32 am

I remember when my youngest was in training so to speak, she didnt really like the potty too much and preferd to sit on the toilet straight away instead.
We bought a toilet seat inner for lil ones bottoms (it makes the hole smaller and is usually plastic or cushioned ) and my hubby made a wooden step covered in an old carpet for her to climb up on.

I discovered one day when we were out and she needed to go pee, that if i left her pants off, she wouldnt wet herself at all, she would hold her pee no matter how long it took to get where we were going.

Now im not saying thats healthy but its just the way it worked for her, she never wet when her nappy or pants was off so i took that as my lead and we made longer journeys together with no accidents, she was so quick to learn.

(sorry miss beans ) lol xxx
Back to top Go down

Potty Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Training   Potty Training Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:42 am

I have been hearing from quite a few girls recently that they to have started letting their little ones go bare bottom for potty training hun, they to like you say that it is working like a charm. Hayley has been doing better however she is a longggg way from being potty trained. As you know I have to hurry her along because I have her brother to also potty train. Maybe I will try the no pants thing to see if it also works for her.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Potty Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Training   Potty Training Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:45 pm

best of luck to you hun, its definately worth a try x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Potty Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Training   Potty Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potty Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Family And Friends :: Pregancy and Parenting-
Jump to: