Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your personal style ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

What is your personal style ? Empty
PostSubject: What is your personal style ?   What is your personal style ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:02 am

How would you describe your fashion look /looks ?
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: What is your personal style ?   What is your personal style ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:58 pm

OMG I have no fashion look....if I had to describe it I think I would say a cross between mommish/grandmaish/don't know what I'm doing...lol!! I just wear stuff that is comfortable..mostly jeans with t shirts or some kind of dressier type shirt..nothing spectacular...capris..flip flops...I hate socks so I hardly ever wear tennis shoes.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What is your personal style ?   What is your personal style ? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:52 pm

i think you look fine hun honestly, always so pretty.

I have been described as looking very sophisticated lol, not that i am, but i do like to be smart when i leave the house.
Other than that i just wear slacks and a t.shirt, sandles or shoes, never socks unless they are in boots and im way past heels so its wedgies for me .
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: What is your personal style ?   What is your personal style ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:10 am

What people usually see and what I like to wear actually are quite different. I had to tone it done when I left California for Michigan. I'm working on getting back to my old style though. It will be evolving, so anyone that watches my YT channel will see it and I'll probably post things here once I am done creating them. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your personal style ?   What is your personal style ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your personal style ?
Page 1 of 1