Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ever experience ADC - After Death Communication?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
justbill

PostSubject: Ever experience ADC - After Death Communication?   Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Have you or someone you know ever been communicated to from a lost relative or friend? ADC's happen when there is an emergency that a lost loved one wants to alert you to.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ever experience ADC - After Death Communication?   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:52 pm

I had my nan visit just after the birth of my first born, it was one of my earliest experiences and i was quite un nerved by it and asked her to leave.
I havent been aware of any family members since until mark showed himself to me in the garden the first year he died.
However in between the two i have dealt with many spirits that i didnt know until the encounters. xxx

Ever experience ADC - After Death Communication?
Page 1 of 1