Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decorating for Fall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Decorating for Fall Empty
PostSubject: Decorating for Fall   Decorating for Fall Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Do you decorate inside and outside of your home for fall ?
please share what you do to cheer your home up at this time of year xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Decorating for Fall   Decorating for Fall Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:48 pm

We will put decorations around the house, like fake autumn leaves and candles in autumn colors on the dining room table. We also use napkins with autumn designs. I like to make potpourri for different seasons. I'll heat them on the stove and fill the house with nice aromas.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Decorating for Fall   Decorating for Fall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:40 am

We are so boring over here in the uk, we dont really decorate our homes other than at halloween or christmas time.

I love autumnal colours and did purchase some artificial flowers and a few bits and bobs last year ready for this year.
It wont be much but i love bringing in a new look for a while, it saves me getting board looking at the same thing all the time xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Decorating for Fall   Decorating for Fall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:32 pm

I'm the same. I like to have a bit of change once in a while, even if it's small changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decorating for Fall   Decorating for Fall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decorating for Fall
Page 1 of 1