Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many eggs do you buy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

How many eggs do you buy Empty
PostSubject: How many eggs do you buy   How many eggs do you buy Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:43 pm

When easter rolls around how many easter eggs or token gifts do you normally have to buy ? xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: How many eggs do you buy   How many eggs do you buy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:21 am

Cathy & I normally make a dozen Easter Eggs. We each dye 6. Those 6 eggs take a while, I like to be creative. :) :)
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: How many eggs do you buy   How many eggs do you buy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:12 pm

making those types of eggs are fun bill, we used to make them when we were kids then on easter day roll them down the hill and the winner got a prize lol.

I actually meant how many chocolate eggs do you have to buy as gifts for folks hun ? my mistake i didnt make myself clear.

I buy between 8 and 10 each easter for our lot Rolling Eyes  xxx
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: How many eggs do you buy   How many eggs do you buy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:44 pm

We don't give chocolate eggs except as part of the candy that goes in the basket. We do get chocolate bunnies to give. I always have to have a really big one! :) If I have this right, this is why I enjoy talking with people from other places. Even the same holiday can have different customs.

We had a couple from France stay at our B&B during Easter. They were Christian and had a small daughter with them. We waited until the little girl could be here to dye eggs so she could have fun. They told us they never heard of the custom of dying eggs. I was surprised, but glad we had the opportunity to give them the experience of another custom
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: How many eggs do you buy   How many eggs do you buy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:58 pm

It certainly is nice to learn new things thats for sure hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many eggs do you buy   How many eggs do you buy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many eggs do you buy
Page 1 of 1