Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Child Piercings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Child Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Child Piercings   Child Piercings Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:53 pm

How do you feel about babies and toddlers having their ears pierced ? xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Child Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Piercings   Child Piercings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 11:40 am

I don't think it's a good idea. I don't have a great reason as to why I feel that way, except that they're young.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Child Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Piercings   Child Piercings Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:48 pm

I got all my kids ears pierced for their second birthdays simply because it looked so cute and i could buy new things each yr for pressies. (silly i know )

I remember being young myself and wanting my ears pierced, my dad was dead set against it, said if you were meant to have holes in your ears youd be born with them.
My mam finally talked him around for my 11th birthday.

I dont have issues either way, but if there was a debate i guess id have to agree that people should be left to make their own choices and not have the option removed as a child by their parents xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Child Piercings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Child Piercings   Child Piercings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Child Piercings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Debate Section :: General Debate Topics-
Jump to: