Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talk about helping others

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Talk about helping others Empty
PostSubject: Talk about helping others   Talk about helping others Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:27 pm

What have you done or are you doing to help someone in need ? id love to hear all about it xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Talk about helping others   Talk about helping others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:22 pm

My mother in law is living with us now. She's 84 and a handful. Being an ex safety director for an assisted living facility, safety is always on my mind. She can only hear with one ear, and that ear isn't the best. She sleeps with that ear to the pillow and can't hear anything. I'm concerned she won't hear the smoke detector during a fire. That's only one of my many concerns. It's kind of like having a child in the house again.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Talk about helping others   Talk about helping others Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:34 pm

It must be such a worry bill and i can see what you mean by your child statement, it cant be an easy job hun.
I am dreading the thought of one of my parents coming to live with me later on, my dad is so proud he wouldnt be a good house guest and my mam, well she would drive us all nuts being stuck in all day . yikes : scary:xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Talk about helping others   Talk about helping others Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:34 pm

Yes, parents don't always make the best room mates. Talk about helping others 4chsmu1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk about helping others   Talk about helping others Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk about helping others
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Inspiration Forum :: Personal Support-
Jump to: