Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plans for the Summer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Plans for the Summer Empty
PostSubject: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:29 pm

What if any plans do you have for the summer ? xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:04 pm

We wont be going anywhere as there is no money to stretch so i want to use my summer doing practical things like changing my garden about and making it more of an outdoor room other than a concrete jungle.

I also have my mam and dads 60th wedding anniversary in the begining of august so lots to do and organize,so plenty to keep me busy this summer xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:36 am

Same here. Any extra money is being eaten by the house, it keeps getting sick. lol! This house has suddenly needed lots of repairs. My summer enjoyment will be my plants and my mandolin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the Summer   Plans for the Summer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for the Summer
Page 1 of 1