Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

your Pregnancy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

your Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: your Pregnancy   your Pregnancy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:00 pm

share your journey or stories of joy and horror about your pregnancies here.
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

your Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: your Pregnancy   your Pregnancy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:03 am

During my pregnancy heartburn was the worst! OMG I thought I would die with it. I never had morning sickness at all and didnt gain any weight but that was because I was already overweight when I got prego. I did get preeclampsia towards the end of my pregnancy which resulted in the kids having to be taken by c section at 33 weeks. But both are fine now and as healthy as 2 2 1/2 year olds can be! We were beyond blessed!
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

your Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: your Pregnancy   your Pregnancy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 pm

i suffered morning sickness all day long for a full week with gemma, that was it, until two weeks before her due date, id suffered low estriols and protien in my water so they had to deliver her .
as it happened i think the thought of knowing i was getting started off in the morning, made me start myself at 1/4 to midnight lol.
Labour 12 hours

With mark, i suffered terrible cramps in my hips and legs, my sickness was at tea time only which resulted in my losing weight.
In fact i lost weight everytime i was pregnant as i had difficulty finding something i could stomache.
Born on due date but was scaley, which usually means theyve been over cooked lol.
Labour 12 hours and two teams of medical doctors in the room waiting.

With shaunnah, i suffered shortness of breath as she was right under my ribs and a big baby for my lil frame at the time.
She hung on for an extra 10 days after her due date , i was sick of my life waiting and struggling to get around lol but she was definately worth it.
Labour 7 hours and 20 mins x
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

your Pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: Re: your Pregnancy   your Pregnancy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your Pregnancy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Family And Friends :: Pregancy and Parenting-
Jump to: