Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How important is Religion in your life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

How important is Religion in your life Empty
PostSubject: How important is Religion in your life   How important is Religion in your life Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:25 pm

how important is religion in your life and what does it mean for you ? xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: How important is Religion in your life   How important is Religion in your life Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:47 am

It's not important at all for me. I was taken to church and sunday school every sunday as a kid, until I was maybe 12 years old. My father was a layleader, which meant he would take over for the minister if needed, and he was needed a lot. One of our ministers would come into church drunk. LOL  My mother taught sunday school. I learned almost nothing.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: How important is Religion in your life   How important is Religion in your life Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:24 pm

Funny how things panned out especially in your circumstances bill.

I was never made to go to church, but i loved the bible stories and films, i guess i was in love with the idea of god and goodness and good loving people.
As i got older it was never an issue for me, until i had my children with their health problems, then i created a shrine of sorts in my front room and i prayed for them and thanked god for what i had.

However in my wisdom as i matured and learned to step out of the loop and question things , i learned that not everything i read in the bible was true or even possible which left me sitting on the fence with religion for a few years.
Then tragically after loosing  my son, i gave up on religion for myself all together, but truth be told it niggles away in the back of my mind even now xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How important is Religion in your life   How important is Religion in your life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How important is Religion in your life
Page 1 of 1