Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

questionnaire ANGELS FACT OR FICTION ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

questionnaire ANGELS FACT OR FICTION ? Empty
PostSubject: questionnaire ANGELS FACT OR FICTION ?   questionnaire ANGELS FACT OR FICTION ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:22 pm

do you believe? yes/no, explain why

have you ever had an angelic experience ?, feel free to share

do you believe that angels are messengers of god, if so why?

do you believe there is an angelic hiarachy?

do you believe its possible to have an angel as a spirit guide ?

do you believe the devil was a fallen/ cast out angel ?

do you believe its possible to have a guardian angel and if so do you believe you have one ?

the angel of death, good or bad ?

do you think it is possible to believe in god and not in angels ?

do you believe it is possible that angels and extraterrestial beings (aliens) may be one and the same ? if you can explain why

Simply copy and paste to reveal your answers xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

questionnaire ANGELS FACT OR FICTION ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: questionnaire ANGELS FACT OR FICTION ?   questionnaire ANGELS FACT OR FICTION ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:23 pm

my answer...

angels, fact or fiction ?

i believe there is something spiritual as to what that is im uncertain

do you believe? yes/no, explain why

i still believe in my heart that i had my own experience with what i believe to be the arch angel micheal a few yrs ago, it was a fantastical experience and he appeared larger than life but i know what i saw and remember the occasion like it was yesterday.

have you ever had an angelic experience ?, feel free to share

see above

do you believe that angels are messengers of god, if so why?

if i still had total faith in the bible and christianity then id say yes deffo, however i do believe that there are spiritual beings about us that serve a purpose to a still higher entity.

do you believe there is an angelic hiarachy?

yes i do

do you believe its possible to have an angel as a spirit guide ?

lets just say i have never been aware of any spirit guides myself although id like to believe we all have one.

do you believe the devil was a fallen/ cast out angel ?

i personally do not believe in the devil, but i do believe that one or many of a certain race of spiritual beings fall off the bandwagon so to speak creating dicontent and harm to the regular balance of things

do you believe its possible to have a guardian angel and if so do you believe you have one ?

yes i believe its possible , although for many the idea of it may simply be enough to help us through troubled times and to draw strength from.

the angel of death, good or bad ?

good

do you think it is possible to believe in god and not in angels ?

yes, its down to the individuals beliefs

do you believe it is possible that angels and extraterrestial beings (aliens) may be one and the same ? if you can explain why.

one and the same or very similar in spiritual stature. due to the fact that these beings are said to have been around long before christ and new evidence is being revealed everyday, im of the mind that angels may infact be extraterrrestrial beings.
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

Page 1 of 1