Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Myra Hindley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Myra Hindley Empty
PostSubject: Myra Hindley   Myra Hindley Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:30 pm

Do you believe Myra Hindley is actually dead or do you think theres a chance she may have been given surgery and a new ID ? xxx

Last edited by Admin Wendy on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Myra Hindley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myra Hindley   Myra Hindley Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:24 am

This is the first I've heard of this story. I read about it for a while this morning, and I can't see the authorities having any reason to give her another ID. Do you mean changing her identity and releasing her, or, changing her identity to protect her in prison? Either way, she doesn't deserve the help.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

Myra Hindley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myra Hindley   Myra Hindley Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:17 am

to change and release bill.
You see she had already served her time but couldnt leave because so many people wanted her dead, including her own mother, they kept her in luxury inside for her own protection hence the idea that her death could be seen as a ploy to change her appearence and start a new life else where with a new ID xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

Myra Hindley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myra Hindley   Myra Hindley Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:42 am

I see. It could be possible they changed her ID to keep her safe. There is an opportunity now for book and movie deals, "What happened to Myra Hindley". Good subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Myra Hindley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myra Hindley   Myra Hindley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myra Hindley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Debate Section :: General Debate Topics :: Serial Killers-
Jump to: