Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what are your hobbies ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

what are your hobbies ? Empty
PostSubject: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:13 am

I love to create things, such as hampers and crafts ect.

I love make up and organising my home

I still havent lost my love for creating graphics in paintshop pro, only my mojo took a hike for a while .

I like to spend time with friends and family and enjoy my time on the interweb also.

I still have a love for all things paranormal but i have taken a break from it all for a while.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:20 pm

I love makeup, youtube, I also love crafty things I create things in my Paint shop pro x2 a lot :) I use to have a myspace design site until I started youtube and getting into makeup about a year and a half ago :).. photography is my passion and hope to become one someday. I was going to college for web designing but I had to drop out for personal reasons I still regret it but my personal life is more important I guess you can say. I have been making bows lately too for the first time they are so fun to make. :)
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:15 pm

please feel free to share pictures and videos of your work hun, if your not sure where to put them, just hollar x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:32 pm

I love to read! I am learning slowly to sew and I have made a few things I really like. I do however like the product more than the work. In the nice weather I like to do a lot of outdoors stuff including taking the dog to some great trails at the metro-parks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:51 pm

I love making fabric covered headbands and fabric covered baby wipe holders. I also love to decorate and shop. I also love to blog and I absolutely love to cook and bake. (one of my downfalls of losing weight). However, I have learned I can make yummy foods and foods that aren't really good for me...and not even eat them.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:29 pm

sundcarrie wrote:
I love to read! I am learning slowly to sew and I have made a few things I really like. I do however like the product more than the work. In the nice weather I like to do a lot of outdoors stuff including taking the dog to some great trails at the metro-parks.

I used to love to read but i havent been able to settle into a book for a long time now, i just cant get comfertable to read.

As for sowing, i used to make buggy liners and pram sets, and pretty teddy bear pjama case that were dressed in pretty dresses and mop caps , but again i havent looked at my machine for a long time.

I am however getting a puppy off my daughters for my birthday, (but theyl be ready before that) so im looking forward to going on walks, great exercise for both of us :) xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:33 pm

fit-fat wrote:
I love making fabric covered headbands and fabric covered baby wipe holders. I also love to decorate and shop. I also love to blog and I absolutely love to cook and bake. (one of my downfalls of losing weight). However, I have learned I can make yummy foods and foods that aren't really good for me...and not even eat them.

will you take some pictures for us hun, id love to see them, you never know, you may get some orders or you could put them in our swap forum if you like , either way id just like to see them.

Do you make videos of your cooking hun ? if so why not share them with us, or maybe just your favoured recipees bounce

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:30 am

I really enjoy planting flowers. Late spring is my favorite time of year. When you start to hear the frogs chirping...its the best. Starting your flower gardens and deciding just how you want it to look and going at it. I love it.

I love camping (not in a fancy camper, but out in the middle of nowhere on a mountain somewhere). I want to feel like I am "roughing it".

If I could do anything in my free time it would be fourwheeling/ridge running. I prefer going up in the mountains in a truck, but I love being on an ATV too. I don't care how stressed I am, if I do that, it makes me feel so peaceful.

My dad and I used to go fishing all the time. We didn't go at all this past year and I missed it. When Chloe gets a little older, I want to take her all the time.

I am addicted to a stupid app on facebook. I can't stop playing "Frontierville", LOL.

Spending time with my dad is one of my most favorite things to do. We share a birthday. Dad is turning 75 on our next one at the end of the month.

I love baking goodies, but I have to be in the mood. Sometimes, I can't stand the thought of being in the kitchen, other times...I don't want to leave it!

One thing that I can't do, but really want to learn is making quilts. I can't sew worth a hoot, but I want to learn. I remember Mom spending hours cutting squares out of all our old clothes and making the most beautiful quilts out of them. She used about anything she could get her hands on to make them. So...hopefully in the near future I will try quilting out.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:54 pm

i used to love to plant the garden too missy, i love seeing new things grow it gives great satisfaction and pleasure :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:20 am

I lovvvve to scrapbook, sew,quilt, card making and of course makeup and nails!!..lol
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:25 am

barginbeautymom wrote:
I lovvvve to scrapbook, sew,quilt, card making and of course makeup and nails!!..lol

feel free to share pictures of your crafts with us at any time hun x
Back to top Go down
Stephen

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Well I like ghost hunting, lol. Bet many didn't see that coming. I like it that much I have my own ghost hunting company. Wendy has been to locations with me before. Great Fun!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremeghosthunting.com
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Stephen is a great host, has a great sense of humour whilst keeping a profesional attitude about his favourite hobby, now become his buisness.

I think both you and paul have done fabulously hun, keep up the good work and feel free to keep us updated in a personal diary once you have made your first five posts and left your link with us

our links section [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

create a diary [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:49 am

I love to do remodeling projects for family and friends. I am the go to gal when walls need painting or floors need tiling. I also enjoy doing small do it yourself projects in the home. I was raised with four brothers and very crafty Mother, so I started building my toolbox when I was a kid. Things like roofing, hanging drywall, building or tearing down wall pertions have all come in handy to earn a few dollars while being unemployed. I often dream of starting my own small business of light handy"man" work. Oh the stories I could tell about painting barn roofs and doing small electrical work, hilarious things.
For pure fun I like refinishing furniture. I started doing that when I was about 10 years old. Still own several pieces I did then. I also like doing paintings, nothing fancy and certainly nothing to brag about, but I have painted floor rugs and chairs with unique designs from marbleing to flowers and vines, pretty stuff but more shabby chic for most people's taste.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:11 pm

i am totally besotted with shabby chic stuff maddie, i have fantasized about having a house full of those beautiful old things for around a year now.
(typically when theres been no money to impliment doing anything about it )

However, i was at the second hand shop last week and started the first of my collection, i bought the most beautiful pitcher and water basin set, a set of china bowls and larger basin, and a few lil bits like pottery hearts, a salt and pepper set, candle holders ect.

It did my heart good il tell ya , id love to see some pics of your pieces hun xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for you!!! It sounds like you have made a great start into your collection of shabby chic. I love pitcher and bowl sets. There are so many little treasures to find out there if we take the time to look for them. They all add character to our homes and certainly bring us joy. I will set about taking pictures of some of my things to share. I would love to see some pics of your items too. xoxo
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Il get round to that in the very near future maddie as il be decorating my kitchen and im in the middle of revamping my craft room so il take pics as i go along for ya hun Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: My first shabby chic haul pic   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:58 am

what are your hobbies ? S7300610

It may not be much but its a start and i plan on making lots of crafty things to pretty up the rooms too :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:06 pm

Oh my gracious, those are beautiful items!!! I must get new batteries for my digital camera in hopes of uploading a few pics of my treasures. These are the beautiful touches that make us love our homes, the personal touches that lend to our tastes and express our beauty. xoxo Maddie
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:08 pm

thanks maddie, i cant wait to see what you have hun :D x
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:46 pm

does anyone dabble with photo shop or paintshop pro or any other editing programs, if so what do you use them mainly for ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are your hobbies ?   what are your hobbies ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are your hobbies ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Family And Friends :: Hobbies and Crafts-
Jump to: