Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your taste in music ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

What's your taste in music ? Empty
PostSubject: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 1:56 am

I love the 60's and the 80's style music , but im a hopeless romantic and love easy listening and love songs also.

Im a big fan of big voices and love all the divas such as ...

Barbara Striesand

Mariah Carey

Celine Dion

Whitney Housten

Christina Aguillera

I love just about every rock ballad that was ever made and can still boogie to some of the new stuff that comes out, but my oh my, i cant hack rap or trance music :P
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:33 pm

I love 70's and 80's music (they just don't make it like they used to). I also like southern rock and country.

I have a ton of favorite singers, but I will only a couple of my favorite older country singers and then a few newer ones....

1. Hannk Williams Jr.
2. Waylon Jennings
3. Dolly Parton
4. George Jones
5. Charlie Daniels Band
6. Tanya Tucker
7. Reba
8. The Judds
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:09 am

love a bit of dolly myself hun :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:14 am

"Jolene" is probably one of my all time favorites...and the song "Coat of Many Colors" reminds me of mom and growing up. We were dirt poor.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:00 am

omg hun, me too :D infact i used to sing coat of many colours to my kids and they still ask me to sing it.
my youngest daughter loves me and little andy xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:41 am

The first time I heard "Me and Little Andy" I cried my eyes out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:29 am

I like a little bit of everything. It depends on my mood. I can go from pop to country to crunk rap to trance to alternative to shoegaze and back again. If I had to pick a few current favorites, I would have to say black eyed peas, linkin park, christina aguilera, and ludacris (esp how low can you go for some reason lol- I think it is because it sounds like crazy frog). bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Easy Listening/Soft Rock. 70's Music. I was a Music Major in College. I really love all music. From Classical to pop to rock, country....I do NOT like Heavy Metal though.
Back to top Go down
mrshopkins1973

mrshopkins1973

PostSubject: Re: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:09 am

90s Alternative, metal, techno, pop, showtunes, didgeridu, video games soundtracks
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:10 pm

mrshopkins1973 wrote:
didgeridu

Please explain didgeridu hun ?

Something to do with Rolf Harris maybe ?
Back to top Go down
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:32 pm

I like:

Bubblegum
60's folk
classic rock
my favorites are hard rock & heavy metal
Back to top Go down
justlovely

justlovely

PostSubject: Re: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:10 pm

I love hiphop,r&b,70s,80s,now.
Back to top Go down
http://taggersoasis.forumotion.com/
justbill

justbill

PostSubject: Re: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Looks like we have a wide spectrum of musical tastes here. :) What's your taste in music ? Dance
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

PostSubject: Re: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:44 pm

it does indeed my friend xxx
Back to top Go down
Sabbi

Sabbi

PostSubject: Re: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:41 pm

I love just about everything from the 60s to the mid 80s after that things started going down hill, since the naughties came in, music died i'm sorry to say. My absolute favourite is Elvis Presley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your taste in music ?   What's your taste in music ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your taste in music ?
Page 1 of 1