Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your wardrobe basics ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

What are your wardrobe basics ? Empty
PostSubject: What are your wardrobe basics ?   What are your wardrobe basics ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:22 pm

What are your wardrobe basics that you see as essential ? xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

What are your wardrobe basics ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your wardrobe basics ?   What are your wardrobe basics ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 9:34 am

I am a pants person, so i like to have at least 3 pairs per season, you cant go wrong with a couple of t.shirts for around the house and something casual smart for for going about your everyday buisness outside.

And of course a couple of going out tops per season, unless of course you go out more regular.

As for shoes, i have a pair of flats, a pair of wedgies for everyday and a few pairs of kitten heels and sandles that i have acrewed over the years.

A couple of cardigans are a must to keep the chill off and scarfs if your into them.

Jewellery finnishes my look and lastly my hand bag is a must xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk

What are your wardrobe basics ?
Page 1 of 1