Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- pOLICE tAZERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

-  pOLICE tAZERS Empty
PostSubject: - pOLICE tAZERS   -  pOLICE tAZERS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:57 am

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON AND HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE POLICE USING TAZERS ? XXX

Last edited by Admin Wendy on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
justbill

justbill

-  pOLICE tAZERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: - pOLICE tAZERS   -  pOLICE tAZERS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:19 pm

I have a tazer. I periodically carry it on me in town according to curcumstances going on. Mine shoots further than the police tazers. :) I feel they are the greatest self defence device ever. Not long ago, the only other alternative was a bullet. With choosing between taking a bullet and taking a temporary shock, the tazer wins. There are limitations to tazers, the kind of drug a person may be using, clothing obstacle etc. At least, in the end, the person will be alive.
Back to top Go down
Admin Wendy
Admin
Admin Wendy

-  pOLICE tAZERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: - pOLICE tAZERS   -  pOLICE tAZERS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:28 pm

I suppose put like that you are so right bill. but we dont have guns over here and although tazing is a great deterant it also seems so much vicious at the same time.

I agree that they are needed in certain situations but i have seen tv footage where the police are just trigger happy without cause, its horrible xxx
Back to top Go down
https://its-all-about-you.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

-  pOLICE tAZERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: - pOLICE tAZERS   -  pOLICE tAZERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- pOLICE tAZERS
Page 1 of 1