Are you looking for a place to unwind whilst taking the oppertunity to make new friends?, then this is the Forum for you. Join us whilst we discuss and debate a wide range of topics, theres something for everyone so jump right in.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kids Leaving Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Wendy
Admin

PostSubject: Kids Leaving Home   Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:21 pm

How did/would you feel about your kids leaving home ? xxx[b]

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kids Leaving Home   Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Kids leaving home for me at least was a wash of emotions.

Firstly the idea of my baby wanting to go out and start a life of her own with grown up responsibillities is both soul destroying and a scary concept.

Secondly you have to see their point of view, a new start, a new life and try to share in their enthusiasm and excitement without showing your heart ache and dissapointment at loosing them.

Then they actually do it, you help them pick a place, decorate it for them and make sure its a safe haven for them, but then the constant worrying begins.

Are they coping, are they paying their bills on time, are they eating enough and regularly and are they really happy?

My eldest has been away from home for 4 years now and i know she manages ok, but as a parent you never stop worrying. However i have come to appreciate she has become a young women of the world and i am so very proud of her achievements and the mark she is making in the world.
Bless you babes and all the other parents out there that have either shared in my anxieties or have to still to go through it. xxx

Kids Leaving Home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1